Sunday, July 26, 2009

LibraryThing

So a couple of months ago, I was having trouble remembering which books I'd already read, and my library doesn't track check-outs, so I looked for something to use online. I saw LibraryThing, but I didn't like the interface, and I didn't like that there was a limit on how many books you could add for free.

I started using Shelfari instead. I like the interface better, and I already have over 200 books on my shelf. I don't know if LibraryThing has this feature, but I'm able to sort my books by the ones I've already read, what I'm reading now, and what I plan to read. I can see what others are reading, see reviews, make my own recommendations, and Shelfari has book clubs for everything you could think of.

Now I just need to start using it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment