Sunday, July 26, 2009

Can you Digg it?

Digg is dangerous, at least for me. I'm not sure how long I've sat here reading articles and following links, but I can see myself getting sucked into the vortex. I found a picture of Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint from 2000, an article on games you can play to train your brain, an article about Starbucks selling beer and when I searched "library" an article about a woman from Killeen with an arrest warrant for an overdue library book (she has to show up in court and pay a $340 fine, which seems like a lot, but I've seen bigger, and it's a misdemeanor even in my city) and the same for another woman in Iowa, who was charged with fifth-degree theft.

The funny thing is, even though I looked at a lot of different categories, I saw articles that have shown up in my Google Reader. I think if I'm bored or procrastinating, Digg is great, but there's so much on there that I'll probably stick to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment