Monday, May 25, 2009

Ain't no thang

So I'm skipping ahead to Thing #5 because I'm having network issues. Basically, I'd really love to set up my Flickr account because I have all these photos from my vacation to Colorado (which was AWESOME) but all of the pictures are on the netbook, which won't connect to my computer so the hubby has to do his geek-thang and figure it out.


So here's my super funny attempt at Thing 5:



(Edit: Oh, yeah. So that's what that image was for. This teaches me to remember where I've posted pictures before I go deleting them).
Honestly, I am more interested in getting the actual image to post on here - rather than just the link - than I am in how we can use image generators in the library. I suppose I can see a use for them, but they would never be my first choice for creating signs or announcements. I've always seen these as jokes, literally. I've just never seen these used well, and when organizations do use them in an attempt to be fun, it just ends up looking cheesy. If anyone has seen an organization use an image generator well, send me the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment